Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some asian countries

I would like to travel to Japan or China some day. They are very old countries and have some thousand-year-old traditions, which (specially in Japan) coexist with some aspects of the Western way to live and have experienced the globalization process in a particular way. For example, in China they live with a dynastic regime from 2100 BC to the beginning of the 20th century. They have a peculiar alphabet and philosophical expressions as the Confucianism and Taoism. I would like to go there because I feel interested in their culture and their thoughts. When I have read some Japanese writers or directors I think that they express some particular way to see the world and I like to know how these people can experience their traditions now.

No comments:

Post a Comment