Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I made last semester

Last semester was funny. I started studying Sociology, so I had subjects as Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and Contemporary World History. I think that Sociology and History were the ones that I liked the most, because professors were really stimulating and clear. A meaningful thing was that subjects had to deal with similar problems, so we had to study to the same or similar theories and authors in almost all of them. For example, in the Sociology subject, we studied to the classical authors of that discipline, but they were also included in the methodological course.

Honestly, I didn’t practice any sport constantly last semester and in general I was very lazy about doing exercises. It wasn’t because of the academic demand: I guess that I become accustomed to be sedentary, and after all, my family and friends were very comprehensive about time, and they possibly thought that I was really stressed of “studying at the university”. Anyway, I spent my free time playing the bass with my friends and sharing with my classmates.

The principal challenges that I had to face were to become more responsible and studious, because I think that I still don’t get studying habits. After all I could be relaxed and lazy at school and I get used to don’t make so much effort.

Finally, I feel really happy about being at the university: I like my career very much, my parents have been supporting me since I choose it and I have met so many friends and special people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment